Contact Center Recording
Contact Centers today are being asked to interact with customers via more and more mediums such as audio, fax, web and email. This gives their companies competitive advantages in the marketplace, while increasing the complexity of managing performance, efficiency, validation of information and the protection of your company’s assets. ETCG contact center solutions enable companies to optimize their customer satisfaction, training, validation of information and overall quality assurance environment. By capturing information from any one of these valuable mediums, companies are able to generate additional revenue opportunities, improve profitability, enhance customer retention and achieve greater customer intimacy.
In regulated industries, our technologies play a key role in many companies’ ability to verify compliance with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other regulations that require comprehensive information security planning by affected companies.
Companies record and monitor telephone and computer activity to help them achieve their key objectives:
- Improve Overall Performance & Training
- Limiting Legal Liability & Compliance
- Improving Employee Productivity
- Increasing Security & Business Intelligence
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction and Instant analytical Performance Reporting
Your IT environment can be complex to manage on many levels – from the diverse components related to integration, service, performance, capacity and cost. ETCG solutions remove the old telephony requirements of voice loggers and allow your organization to integrate an enterprise recording solution within your standard Windows NT/2000/2003 Server environment. Cacti solutions require no proprietary hardware and typically require a single server incorporating Cacti Server Modules for functionality.
This allows you to take advantage of emerging technologies and add new features; while considering end-to-end, infrastructure, application and service requirements. This provides your organization a strong return on your investment (ROI).
Cacti Benefits your business in several ways:
- ETCG is committed to quality assurance, with the customer in mind.
- IT Centric solutions work with your existing infrastructure.
- Customer defined features assure you the product is right for your environment.
- Intuitive, easy to use interface.
- Web Enabled or Client based interfaces.